The National Trailer & Towing Association
The NTTA was founded in 1975 as the Association of Trailer Manufacturers and has since evolved into a wider, modern and dynamic body.
We are a not-for-profit organisation, and the main body in the UK representing the light towing industry. We represent the interests of its members on national bodies and keeps those members informed of changes to help them run their businesses more effectively.
The NTTA sets the standards for the towing industry today.
As an Association, we achieve a low-overheads operation structure. There is no wasteful bureaucracy. No top-heavy management structure. No expensive add-ons.
Officers of the NTTA are active in the trailer industry on a day-to-day basis. They know the business and they, like you, experience its pleasures and problems. But for all the trimness of its organisation, it has a formidable voice. It has a fine record of achievement – a record that we intend to maintain and improve upon through the involvement of our present and future members.
- Giving small, medium and large businesses the added strength of a national organisation.
- Promoting the responsible use of light trailers.
- Improving the skills and expertise of drivers.
- Providing Trailer Technician & Towbar Fitter accreditation schemes
- Increasing use of trailers by promoting their benefits.
- Representing industry at Government and EC levels.